Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiDas > I have Autel MaxiDas DS708but the CD car...
I have Autel MaxiDas DS708but the CD card is missing? Is their someone that can assist me? Have a formatted SD card but

1275 Views 1 Replies Latest reply: 2021-02-10 15:39:50

•   Level 2   
    (13) points
    KobusBotha
    2021-01-08 06:19:18
     Hi, I have a Autel MaxiDas DS708, but missing SD card. DS708 tool dont work, "Sorry no update available for this tool"

Can register the tool, because dont have "Register Password" have only Serial no? . So if I register the too, maybe the "Update tool mite work"

OR 

Can some one assist me with backup file - email to Kobus9476@gmail.com

•   Level 2   
    (12) points
    MiniBazzer

2021-02-10 15:39:50

It sounds like you are in a difficult situation...

I bought a used Autel MaxiDiag Elite MD802 which had already been registered to another person. I was unable to update the software, because the device was not registered to me. I could not register it to me, because it was already registered and the Autel website does not allow you to override this or re-register a device. In the end, I contacted support.eu@autel.com for assistance. Previous communications had failed, but this time I got a response from someone who helped me re-register the device to my profile.

Finally, after 5 years of ownership, I have been able to get all the latest updates for my MaxiDiag!

Perhaps contact support using the above email and explain your situation. They may have some advice. Just be aware, you may have to pay for a replacement. Companies like Autel make revenue from software sales more than hardware, so it's likely that you'll have to pay for a software replacement.

Good luck!
  Total1 Pages